- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1026 Grant St, Helena, MT 596013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Parcel #: 05-1887-25-2-36-13-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 78161776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1026 Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 59601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Helena, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 59601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Helena.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1115 Choteau St Helena, MT$196K322,430
- 1100 Knight St Helena, MT$179K41.51,040
- 1029 Choteau St Helena, MT$182K221,234
- 1028 Knight St Helena, MT$258K42.51,452
- 1100 Choteau St Helena, MT$220K41.51,276
- 1108 Choteau St Helena, MT$244K52.51,696
- 1108 Knight St Helena, MT$210K412,520
- 1117 Choteau St Helena, MT$234K321,215
- 1025 Choteau St Helena, MT$228K322,532
- 1116 Choteau St Helena, MT$207K21.51,196
- 1022 Knight St Helena, MT$202K421,213
- 1114 Knight St Helena, MT$217K321,140
- 1121 Choteau St Helena, MT$219K41.51,514
- 1122 Choteau St Helena, MT$207K422,772
- 1019 Choteau St Helena, MT$144K211,004
- 1018 Knight St Helena, MT$200K421,072
- 929 Grant St Helena, MT$205K311,456
- 1101 Cannon St Helena, MT$246K41.52,428
- 1101 Knight St Helena, MT$199K31.51,380
- 1120 Knight St Helena, MT$171K31.51,108
Nearby Schools in Helena
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292