A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,465,000
- Price/sqft: $673
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 20125002
- Zillow Home ID: 19539475
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts De Anza home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among De Anza homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In De Anza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 9.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent De Anza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
|1032 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||4||2.5||2,178|
|1020 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,699|
|1014 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||5||2.5||2,178|
|1038 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,699|
|1027 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.39M||5||2.5||2,178|
|1021 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,699|
|1033 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.39M||4||2.5||2,178|
|1039 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.25M||3||2||1,470|
|1015 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.4M||4||2.5||2,178|
|1008 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||4||2.5||2,178|
|1044 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||4||2.5||2,178|
|1025 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||5||2.5||2,243|
|1033 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,571|
|1017 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.38M||4||3||1,937|
|1009 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,699|
|1045 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.42M||6||3||2,270|
|1002 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,699|
|1050 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,470|
|708 W Knickerbocker Dr Sunnyvale, CA||$1.35M||4||2.5||1,722|
|1041 Hollenbeck Ave Sunnyvale, CA||$1.35M||3||2||1,875|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!