A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 1,390 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0136-A L:0259
- Zillow Home ID: 56009180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $173-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02745 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02745 homes, this home is valued 18.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02745, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in New Bedford, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02745 home values.
|1032 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$235K||3||2||1,698|
|1021 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$214K||3||1.5||1,229|
|1015 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$210K||3||2||1,373|
|1017 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$232K||3||1.5||1,573|
|1025 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$224K||3||1.5||1,186|
|1025 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$145K||1||1||900|
|1019 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$162K||3||1||847|
|1042 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$216K||4||2||1,350|
|1035 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$181K||3||2.5||1,388|
|1013 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$181K||2||1||1,139|
|1022 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$184K||2||1.5||844|
|1026 June St New Bedford, MA||$226K||3||2.5||1,481|
|1032 June St New Bedford, MA||$219K||3||1||1,266|
|1016 June St New Bedford, MA||$193K||2||1||944|
|1009 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$165K||3||1||1,346|
|1016 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$222K||2||1.5||1,200|
|1026 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$225K||3||2.5||1,367|
|1012 Cherokee St New Bedford, MA||$203K||4||1.5||1,385|
|1014 June St New Bedford, MA||$145K||1||1||525|
|1048 Sassaquin Ave New Bedford, MA||$184K||4||2||1,247|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!