- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10266 Lake District Ln # 31B, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 472 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $108,900
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 082431923931020
- Zillow Home ID: 71094421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10266 Lake District Lane # 31B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.3% lower than in Orlando, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Park home values.
- 10804 Spider Lily Dr Orlando, FL$217K321,771
- 10804 Spider Lily Dr Orlando, FL$148K321,771
- 10264 Lake District Ln # 31C Orlando, FL$183K32.51,771
- 10275 Cala Lily Trl # 31A Orlando, FL$148K221,300
- 10266 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$223K33--
- 10262 Lake District Ln # 32B Orlando, FL$180K331,608
- 10896 Spider Lily Dr Orlando, FL$156K32.51,614
- 10896 Spider Lily Dr # 12B Orlando, FL$151K32.51,614
- 10878 Spider Lily Dr # 12C Orlando, FL$161K321,771
- 10267 Cala Lily Trl # 32A Orlando, FL$145K221,300
- 10273 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$213K22.51,614
- 10261 Lake District Ln # 46C Orlando, FL$90K32.51,771
- 10273 Lake District Ln # 47B Orlando, FL$157K321,614
- 10270 Cala Lily Trl # 30A Orlando, FL$142K221,300
- 10270 Cala Lily Trl Orlando, FL$191K221,300
- 10260 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$216K331,770
- 10260 Lake District Ln # 32C Orlando, FL$196K331,770
- 10259 Lake District Ln # 46B Orlando, FL$87K32.51,614
- 10280 Lake District Ln Orlando, FL$187K32.52,000
- 10870 Spider Lily Dr # 13B Orlando, FL$174K32.51,608
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.0 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292