10269 Longview Dr, Littleton, CO 801245 beds, 5 baths, 6,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $611,700
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1782 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 734 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, FamilyRoom, Master Bedroom, Media Room, WalkInCloset
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,684 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400285
- Zillow Home ID: 13459448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10269 Longview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% less than in Lone Tree, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lone Tree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80124 home values.
- 10259 Longview Dr Littleton, CO$829K866,917
- 10279 Longview Dr Littleton, CO$780K444,585
- 10249 Longview Dr Littleton, CO$809K444,624
- 10239 Longview Dr Littleton, CO$760K43.54,426
- 10280 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$760K444,044
- 10270 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$740K443,723
- 10260 Longview Dr Littleton, CO$807K444,600
- 10250 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$805K546,891
- 7858 Oban Ct Lone Tree, CO$646K343,566
- 10240 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$800K444,071
- 10219 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$785K444,584
- 7985 Witney Pl Lone Tree, CO$810K444,071
- 7967 Witney Pl Littleton, CO$822K54.54,583
- 7857 Oban Ct Lone Tree, CO$638K343,541
- 10230 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$978K556,365
- 10209 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$788K544,585
- 7842 Oban Ct Lone Tree, CO$610K332,843
- 7951 Witney Pl Lone Tree, CO$893K565,971
- 8015 Witney Pl Lone Tree, CO$800K444,579
- 10220 Longview Dr Lone Tree, CO$860K656,709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!