- Lot: 9,121 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,121 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: T2752866
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,211 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0185540000
- Zillow Home ID: 44895071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $106-147K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33613 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Lake Magdalene as a whole. Among 33613 homes, this home is 19% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33613, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Lake Magdalene, and 199% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33613 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Magdalene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33613 home values.
|1025 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$206K||3||2.5||2,831|
|1101 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||3||1||1,000|
|936 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||2||2||1,107|
|934 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||3||2||1,215|
|1024 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$114K||3||2||1,107|
|938 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$124K||3||2||1,472|
|932 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$146K||2||2||1,647|
|1023 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||3||2||1,312|
|1103 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$117K||3||2||1,107|
|1022 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$129K||2||2||1,638|
|1102 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$138K||2||2||1,587|
|930 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||2||1||1,098|
|940 Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||4||3||1,737|
|Lakewood Ave Tampa, FL||$152K||4||3||1,890|
|1021 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$138K||3||2||1,524|
|1020 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$135K||3||2||1,539|
|1027 Leisure Ave Tampa, FL||$144K||3||1.5||1,858|
|1104 Briarwood Ave Tampa, FL||$84K||3||1||972|
|1025 Leisure Ave Tampa, FL||$126K||2||2||1,311|
|14801 Wedgewood Dr Tampa, FL||$135K||3||2||1,347|
Nearby Schools in Lake Magdalene
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.