1027 College Ave, Alameda, CA 945012 beds, 1 bath, 708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The backyard includes a lovely lawn as well as a deck for outdoor entertaining and relaxing. The detached garage is located at the back of the lot and there is also a partial basement for laundry and added storage.
Located in Alameda's sought after East End, this beautiful vintage home is located in close proximity to great schools, restaurants, shops, parks, the beach, freeway access and public transportation.
- Lot: 2,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $437,000
- Price/sqft: $617
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 708 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069 013600500
- Zillow Home ID: 24858286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1027 College Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Alameda, and 82.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 1031 College Ave Alameda, CA$650K21999
- 1023 College Ave Alameda, CA$619K21785
- 1033 College Ave Alameda, CA$651K21896
- 1092 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$675K321,250
- 1090 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$662K511,172
- 1094 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$782K----1,956
- 1088 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$649K411,164
- 1017 College Ave Alameda, CA$701K321,366
- 1096 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$760K321,318
- 1086 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$654K211,128
- 1022 College Ave Alameda, CA$573K31.51,244
- 1024 College Ave Alameda, CA$664K211,004
- 1018 College Ave Alameda, CA$801K31.51,739
- 1098 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$797K322,000
- 1011 College Ave Alameda, CA$722K311,099
- 1028 College Ave Alameda, CA$757K31.51,190
- 1014 College Ave Alameda, CA$778K521,582
- 1008 Versailles Ave Alameda, CA$964K553,188
- 1032 College Ave Alameda, CA$799K321,680
- 1036 College Ave Alameda, CA$867K622,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.