1027 Goettingen St, San Francisco, CA 941342 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $606,500
- Price/sqft: $674
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- 180degree view of San Francisco, the Bay Bridge, the East Bay including Mt. Diablo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6170 032
- Zillow Home ID: 15172687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1027 Goettingen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Visitacion Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 271.4% higher than in San Francisco, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Visitacion Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Visitacion Valley home values.
- 1033 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$602K--11,044
- 1021 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$600K--1830
- 1039 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$589K--1830
- 1015 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$584K211,000
- 1045 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$625K--1830
- 1009 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$592K--1830
- 1051 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$703K211,400
- 1001 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$578K21830
- 235 Ordway St San Francisco, CA$531K211,000
- 1057 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$906K422,000
- 1057 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$683K422,626
- 1020 Brussels St San Francisco, CA$605K--11,087
- 1026 Brussels St San Francisco, CA$630K--11,358
- 1032 Brussels St San Francisco, CA$632K--11,358
- 1063 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$618K--1830
- 1036 Brussels St San Francisco, CA$714K321,554
- 1040 Brussels St San Francisco, CA$527K--1625
- 1004 Brussels St # 1016 San Francisco, CA$675K--11,700
- 1069 Goettingen St San Francisco, CA$562K21830
- 201 Ordway St San Francisco, CA$699K421,892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.