10274 Hidden Springs Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Sold on 12/10/13: $180,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,052 sq ft
- Lot:2,949 sqft
- Year Built:1986
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesBedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Patio
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size257
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #00414701160000012
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID46500269
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow89
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$192,672||$170K – $218K||-$5,306||$183||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,606/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||-$6||$1.53||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Boca Raton home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro as a whole. Among Boca Raton homes, this home is valued 24.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Boca Raton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% less than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 103.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Boca Raton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boca Raton home values.
Neighborhood for 10274 Hidden Springs Court
- # 0$132K22.01,052
Nearby Schools in Boca Raton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005