- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1028 179th Pl NE, Bellevue, WA 980084 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1066200380
- Zillow Home ID: 48702750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1028 179th Pl Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tam O'Shanter market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.8% lower than in Bellevue, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tam O'Shanter home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tam O'Shanter home values.
- 1200 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$460K41.751,570
- 1020 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$661K42.52,500
- 1012 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$541K53.751,820
- 1208 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$529K41.751,820
- 1205 180th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$721K73.53,900
- 1004 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$617K322,000
- 1216 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$800K42.53,310
- 1215 180th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$660K432,780
- 1204 180th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$589K422,030
- 1027 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$548K41.751,910
- 1205 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$541K41.751,820
- 1019 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$1.2M1075,830
- 1009 185th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$649K42.252,110
- 18000 NE 10th St Bellevue, WA$772K32.252,780
- 1011 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$472K31.751,430
- 1225 180th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$754K53.252,780
- 1222 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$463K31.751,480
- 17913 NE 13th St Bellevue, WA$470K31.751,480
- 1017 185th Ave NE Bellevue, WA$939K41.753,220
- 1003 179th Pl NE Bellevue, WA$471K31.751,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!