1028 E Lake Rd, Oakdale, CT 063703 beds, 2 baths, 1,563 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2114475420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1028 E Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% less than in New London Metro, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
- 1087 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$185K31.51,144
- 1075 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$343K32.52,756
- 1081 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$188K31.51,522
- 1071 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$304K442,952
- 1050 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$189K42.51,802
- 1061 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$284K43.52,266
- 1046 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$154K32.51,130
- 1044 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$273K33.51,519
- 1045 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$181K32.51,145
- 1040 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$128K31.51,150
- 1049 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$175K31.51,260
- 1036 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT$144K31.51,056
- 1033 E Lake Rd Oakdale, CT--------
- 47 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$189K32.51,128
- 51 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$182K32.51,152
- 43 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$170K321,100
- 39 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$164K31.51,170
- 55 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$190K32.51,146
- 61 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$161K31.51,056
- 35 Turner Rd Oakdale, CT$203K43.51,248
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292