A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 1,641 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,563 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:007 B:026 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62546637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $169-259K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06370 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06370 homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% lower than in New London Metro, and 27.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
Nearby Schools in Montville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!