1028 E Lake Rd, Oakdale, CT 06370
Sold on 4/1/13: $225,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,563 sq ft
- Lot:0.85 acres
- Year Built:1965
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $225,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation Size Source \ Town Records,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ Lower Level,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Country,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Contemporary,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow344
- Elementary SchoolMontville
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolMontville
- Middle SchoolMontville
- Parcel #M:007 B:026 L:000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID62546637
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$218,544||$199K – $232K||-$1,165||$139||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,500/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||+$13||$0.96||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06370 home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06370 homes, this home is valued 18.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06370 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.9% less than in New London Metro, and 50% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06370 home values.
Neighborhood for 1028 E Lake Road
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005