- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 2,648 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $551,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $441
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Gas, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 062242220
- Zillow Home ID: 15583127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $459-681K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94303 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.2% rise for East Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94303 homes, this home is valued 53.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Palo Alto, and 13.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94303 home values.
- 1107 Bay Rd3 beds, 1 baths
1,130 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1953
|1024 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$468K||2||1||810|
|1032 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$532K||3||1||1,160|
|1020 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$464K||2||1||810|
|1036 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$597K||3||2||1,590|
|1016 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$443K||2||1||760|
|1027 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$489K||2||1||910|
|1023 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$509K||2||1||1,090|
|1031 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$485K||2||1||880|
|1012 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$1.3M||4||3||3,450|
|1021 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$446K||2||1||800|
|1019 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$509K||3||1||1,040|
|1035 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$697K||5||2||1,970|
|1040 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$526K||3||2||1,140|
|1015 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$497K||2||1||1,100|
|1008 Bay Rd East Palo Alto, CA||$506K||3||1||1,040|
|1023 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$645K||3||3||1,620|
|132 Holland St East Palo Alto, CA||$720K||3||4||1,646|
|1027 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$493K||3||1.5||1,100|
|1019 Laurel Ave East Palo Alto, CA||$493K||3||1||1,010|
|1011 Bradley Way East Palo Alto, CA||$508K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in East Palo Alto
Carlmont High (assigned)9-128.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!