1028 Morgan St, Lansing, MI 489123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33-01-01-22-130-131
- Zillow Home ID: 74009169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1028 Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48912, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.4% less than in Lansing Township, and 42.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 48912 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lansing Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48912 home values.
- 1032 Morgan St Lansing, MI$43K------
- 1024 Morgan St Lansing, MI$62K------
- 1020 Morgan St Lansing, MI$63K------
- 1036 Morgan St Lansing, MI$55K------
- 1016 Morgan St Lansing, MI$80K------
- 1038 Morgan St Lansing, MI$55K------
- 1014 Morgan St Lansing, MI$50K------
- 1010 Morgan St Lansing, MI$49K------
- 1035 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing, MI$35K31983
- 1015 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing, MI$37K221,625
- 1035 Morgan St Lansing, MI--21930
- 1029 Morgan St Lansing, MI$49K311,000
- 1027 Morgan St Lansing, MI$38K------
- 1033 Morgan St Lansing, MI$42K------
- 1039 Morgan St Lansing, MI$30K21757
- 1018 E Hazel St Lansing, MI$54K------
- 1006 Morgan St Lansing, MI$82K311,198
- 1021 Morgan St Lansing, MI$54K------
- 1012 Climax St Lansing, MI$62K211,008
- 1022 E Hazel St Lansing, MI$55K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!