1028 Nowita Pl, Venice, CA 902914 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $781
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Fire pit
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Zillow Home ID: 2122814058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1028 Nowita Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venice, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Venice home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 1028 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.42M421,728
- 1022 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.27M21866
- 1032 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.32M32908
- 1020 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.31M311,170
- 1036 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.34M221,144
- 1029 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.39M321,406
- 1033 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.41M321,650
- 1016 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.16M21834
- 1025 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.1M321,050
- 1037 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.19M21756
- 1021 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.03M321,126
- 1040 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.37M321,343
- 1012 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.36M321,248
- 1039 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.2M21856
- 1029 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.4M221,503
- 1017 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.26M321,164
- 1023 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.07M411,508
- 1035 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.38M311,418
- 1041 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.21M452,950
- 1044 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.35M321,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!