- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,825 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 215018681
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 598 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Cement Tiles, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Inground, Features \ Lake, Features \ Lakefront, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Playground, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,264 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 064526310000B0370
- Zillow Home ID: 103236043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-356K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33913 home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33913 homes, this home is 56.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33913, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Fort Myers, and 135.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33913 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33913 home values.
|10282 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$255K||3||2||1,861|
|10296 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$301K||4||3||2,264|
|10276 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$298K||4||3||2,267|
|10302 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$398K||5||4.5||3,354|
|10289 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$402K||5||4.5||3,354|
|10283 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$312K||4||3||2,400|
|10308 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$311K||4||3||2,264|
|10295 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$300K||4||3||2,264|
|12591 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$324K||3||2||2,181|
|10301 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$301K||3||2||1,861|
|12579 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$290K||3||2||2,075|
|10277 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$565K||6||4||3,890|
|12573 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$308K||3||2||2,225|
|10307 Templeton Ln Fort Myers, FL||$324K||4||3||2,267|
|12567 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$278K||3||2||2,070|
|12609 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$380K||4||4||2,765|
|12561 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$363K||4||3||2,556|
|12609 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$367K||4||4||2,851|
|12555 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$329K||3||2.5||2,360|
|12615 Astor Pl Fort Myers, FL||$377K||5||4||3,353|
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.