1029 Cheatham Pl, Nashville, TN 372082 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $34,900
- Price/sqft: $20
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 286 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 08116015000
- Zillow Home ID: 41099045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1029 Cheatham Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.7% higher than in Nashville, and 125.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37208 home values.
- 1031 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$147K311,363
- 1034 Monroe St Nashville, TN$105K31908
- 1033 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$162K221,071
- 1501 Mary St Nashville, TN$106K21816
- 1036 Monroe St Nashville, TN$208K321,460
- 1025 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$110K321,670
- 1400 11th Ave N Nashville, TN$159K321,079
- 1505 Mary St Nashville, TN$99K321,076
- 1028 Monroe St Nashville, TN$172K632,095
- 1225 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1404 11th Ave N Nashville, TN$143K321,050
- 1227 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1023 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$176K221,458
- 1223 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1509 Mary St Nashville, TN$87K411,489
- 1026 Monroe St Nashville, TN$189K632,075
- 1219 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1408 11th Ave N Nashville, TN--------
- 1021 Cheatham Pl Nashville, TN$184K321,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292