- Built in 1900
- 169 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,196 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 14-5601
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Outside Features \ Deck, Exterior \ Vinyl, Inside Features \ Walk in Closet, Foundation Type \ Full Basement, Floors \ Wood, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Baths \ 1 Bath Lev 2, Appliances \ Elec Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Beds Description \ Mstr 2nd, Outside Features \ Sidewalk, Road \ Paved, Fireplace Desc. \ None, Eating Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Beds Description \ 2+ Bed 2nd, Community Amenities \ Lake(s), Zoning \ Residential, Inside Features \ Center Hall Foyer, Inside Features \ Laundry Lower Level, Floors \ Tile, Other Rooms \ Finished Attic, Water \ Public, Heating \ Steam, Cooling \ None, Waste \ Public, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walk Up, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Concrete Floor, Miscellaneous \ Historic, Style\Type \ 3 Story, Level \ 3 Story, Outside Features \ Landscaping, Heating \ Electric, Community Amenities \ Garbage Service, Community Amenities \ Tennis Court(s), Lot Description \ Cleared, Lot Description \ Not in Development, Roof \ Asphalt, Heating \ Natural Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Fndtn\Bsmt Features \ Unfinished Basement, Family Room \ No, Community Amenities \ Golf, Community Amenities \ Ski Slopes, Driveway \ None, Outside Features \ Pool - In Ground, Baths \ 1 Bath Lev 3, Outside Features \ Fenced Yard, Beds Description \ 2+ Bed 3rd, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Condo\Townhome, Insulation \ Partial, Property Type \ A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,105 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 14662030027
- Zillow Home ID: 9563185
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18510 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Scranton as a whole. Among 18510 homes, this home is 88.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Scranton, and 13.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18510 home values.
|1016 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$111K||3||1||1,400|
|1025 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$144K||--||--||--|
|1021 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$143K||--||--||--|
|1035 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$134K||--||--||--|
|1017 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$148K||--||--||--|
|1015 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$148K||7||3.5||3,414|
|1043 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$135K||--||--||--|
|1018 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$143K||--||--||--|
|1039 Monroe Ave APT 1 Scranton, PA||--||5||2.5||2,500|
|1039 Monroe Ave APT 2 Scranton, PA||--||2||1||900|
|1039 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$134K||--||--||2,295|
|1020 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$139K||--||--||--|
|1012 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$153K||--||--||--|
|1022 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$148K||5||2.5||1,695|
|1010 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$178K||5||3||2,240|
|1009 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$113K||--||--||--|
|1004 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$142K||--||--||--|
|1005 Monroe Ave # 1007 Scranton, PA||$111K||--||--||--|
|1024 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$140K||--||--||--|
|1026 Monroe Ave Scranton, PA||$123K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Scranton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!