A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
FORMER PARADE GOLD WINNER!! THE MONROE PLAN BUILT IN 2011 BY L&L BUILDERS! GORGEOUS!
Welcome to: 1029 Shasta Daisy
Pride of ownership is evident in this beautifully maintained home in Heritage Wake Forest. Featuring extensive landscaping, stone patio and upgrades galore. Location! Location! Close to Shops, Restaurants, Library, Schools, Trailways, and Fishing Pond.
1. Stunning Brick and Hardiplank Home ? ?The Monroe? By L&L Builders
2. Fenced yard may be expanded ? Extensive landscaping
3. Deck with stair access to the beautiful yard and stone patio
4. Australian Cyprus Floors in the foyer, dining room, family room,
Sunroom, kitchen, staircase and second level hallway
5. Spacious and bright sunroom for relaxation
6. Large and bright family room with gas logs fireplace
7. Gas logs fireplace and mantle ? cable and power above f.p.
8. 1st floor master bedroom with crown molding, detailed molding ceiling
and Berber carpet
9. Master bathroom suite with double sink, granite, shower and tub
10. Beautiful closet systems - built ins and crown molding
11. 3 car garage with closet system in third bay to convey
12. Side entry door to garage
13. Surround sound (*Equipment does not convey)
14. Window Treatment - Levolor accordia Cellular Shades
15. Spacious kitchen with kitchen nook
16. Frigidaire, energy efficient appliances include dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, wall oven and gas cooktop
17. Two pantries for cookbooks, food and storage
18. Butler?s area with granite counter, wine rack and cabinetry
19. Formal Dining room with crown molding, coffered ceiling and chair rail
20. 1st laundry room with cabinetry, sink and ceramic floors
21. Archway over Mudroom with bench seat storage, overhead shelves/hooks
22. 2nd Bedroom with full walk in closet and full bathroom
23. 3rd Bedroom with full walk in closet and full bathroom
24. Large linen closet on second level
25. Large bonus room on second level with bench seat storage
26. Extra-large unfinished storage ? Walk-in Attic on 2nd level
27. Energy Hotwater ? Noritz Tankless
28. Ceiling fans and Security System
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 343 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $395,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 15
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,906 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 175901262736000
- Zillow Home ID: 109178544
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-420K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Wake Forest, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wake Forest
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.