10295 Argyle Rd, Irvington, AL 36544
Sold on 9/25/13: $67,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow85
- Last Remodel Year1998
- Parcel #R023707350000029009
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID51054746
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$77,434||$65K – $89K||+$117||$475||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$810/mo||$689 – $931/mo||+$1||$4.97||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 36544 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Irvington as a whole. Among 36544 homes, this home is valued 4.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 596.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36544 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Irvington, and 253.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 36544 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 36544 home values.
Neighborhood for 10295 Argyle Road
- 10285 Argyle Rd Irvington, AL$119K32.01,888
- 10345 Argyle Rd Irvington, AL$195K33.02,767
- 9260 Two Mile Rd Irvington, AL$34K------
- 9280 Two Mile Rd Irvington, AL$43K11.0320
- 9300 Two Mile Rd Irvington, AL$37K----1,018
- Argyle Rd Irvington, AL--------
- 8960 Two Mile Rd Irvington, AL$64K31.01,150
- 9170 Saint Elmo Cir N Irvington, AL$47K------
- 10040 Beverly Rd Irvington, AL$267K--2.02,941
- 10696 Creekside Ct Irvington, AL$72K33.01,244
- 10770 Saint Elmo Cir E Irvington, AL$53K------
- 9420 Creekside Dr N Irvington, AL$75K----2,144
- 9560 Two Mile Rd Irvington, AL$94K32.01,537
- 9975 Woodie Ln Irvington, AL$119K42.01,683
- 10747 Creekside Dr E Irvington, AL$84K------
- 10150 Woodie Ln Irvington, AL$123K32.01,726
- 10777 Creekside Dr E Irvington, AL$77K------
- 8739 Rose Ct Irvington, AL$43K------
- 9966 Beverly Rd Irvington, AL$113K84.01,812
Nearby Schools in Irvington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- St. Elmo Elementary (assigned) K-5 2.3 mi
- Alma Bryant High (assigned) 9-12 2.5 mi
- Peter F Alba Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.1 mi
- Dixon Elementary PK-5 2.2 mi
- Anna F Booth Elementary PK-5 2.6 mi
- George H Bryant Vocational-Agricultural... 8, 10-12 3.6 mi
- Jackson Creek Christian Academy PK-8 3.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005