103 223rd St SE, Bothell, WA 980215 beds, 3 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $550,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ See Remarks,Architecture \ Contemporary,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Condition \ Very Good,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior \ Wood,Family room location \ M,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,Foundation \ Poured Concrete,Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air,Interior Features \ Bath Off Master,Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac,Lot Details \ Curbs,Lot Details \ Dead End Street,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot details \ L,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Cable TV,Site Features \ High Speed Internet,Site Features \ Patio,Site features \ L,Status \ P,Style \ 11,Utility room location \ M,View \ Territorial,Water Source \ Public,
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01026600000200
- Zillow Home ID: 67687099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 223rd St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bothell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bothell, and 24% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
- 105 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$613K3--3,300
- 102 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$663K433,448
- 113 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$851K533,731
- 104 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$661K42.53,486
- 106 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$662K42.53,544
- 110 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$616K42.53,360
- 107 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$628K42.53,319
- 115 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$616K32.52,993
- 108 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$695K42.53,342
- 109 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$773K543,911
- 112 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$640K32.53,114
- 117 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$637K42.53,544
- 22320 2nd Pl SE Bothell, WA$744K53.753,483
- 22131 1st Dr SE Bothell, WA$735K42.753,288
- 22326 2nd Pl SE Bothell, WA$733K52.753,449
- 15631 23rd St NE Bothell, WA$678K43.54,000
- 114 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$625K42.53,350
- 116 223rd St SE Bothell, WA$630K42.53,313
- 101 224th St SE Bothell, WA$404K432,052
- 119 224th St SE Bothell, WA$323K321,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!