103 Abbey Rd, Birmingham, AL 352053 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 202 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- MLS #: 609281
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Zillow Home ID: 2110480996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Abbey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% higher than in Birmingham, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35205 home values.
- 1700 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S # 1-6 Birmingham, AL$314K33.52,100
- 2104 17th Ave S Birmingham, AL$112K21812
- 2108 17th Ave S Birmingham, AL$137K31924
- 1923 16th Ave S Birmingham, AL$437K--12,522
- 1703 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$567K--16,954
- 2121 17th Ave S Birmingham, AL$143K311,452
- 1933 16th Ave S Birmingham, AL$594K--15,382
- 2105 S Richard Arringt Blvd Birmingham, AL$293K--13,888
- 1905 16th Ave S APT A Birmingham, AL$121K221,248
- 1615 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$306K--11,520
- 1613 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$306K--11,528
- 1611 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$294K--11,520
- 1609 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$296K--11,528
- 1607 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$319K--11,920
- 1605 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd S Birmingham, AL$396K--11,928
- 1913 16th Ave S APT D Birmingham, AL$75K221,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!