- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
103 Brisbane Way, Spartanburg, SC 293013 beds, 3 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 6171605900
- Zillow Home ID: 104428929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Brisbane Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% less than in Spartanburg, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29301 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292