103 Burns St, Morganton, NC 286554 beds, 2 baths, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 2723790689
- Zillow Home ID: 68751191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Burns Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28655 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Morganton, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28655 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morganton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28655 home values.
- 400 S Main St NC$93K311,584
- 105 Burns St Morganton, NC$73K21812
- 402 S Main St NC$112K311,300
- 104 Burns St Morganton, NC$63K211,014
- 107 Burns St Morganton, NC$82K211,120
- 104 Mountain View St Morganton, NC$58K311,293
- 102 Mountain View St Morganton, NC$117K311,706
- 111 Mountain View St Morganton, NC$83K211,286
- 107B Burns St Morganton, NC--------
- 109 Burns St Morganton, NC$69K21896
- 14 Burns St #5 NC--------
- 500 S Main St Drexel, NC--32--
- 500 S Main St NC$51K--21,404
- 300 S Main St NC--------
- 105 Center St Morganton, NC$108K211,288
- 106 Mountain View St Morganton, NC$51K221,060
- 111 Burns St Morganton, NC$36K21770
- 103 Mountain View St Morganton, NC$136K--21,620
- 502 S Main St NC$128K321,944
- 107 Center St Morganton, NC$151K222,726
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292