103 Esther Dr, Easley, SC 296423 beds, 2 baths, 1,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 608 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 704 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0010000
- Zillow Home ID: 72664162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Esther Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29642, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Easley, and 23.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29642 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29642 home values.
- 102 Esther Dr Easley, SC$80K311,000
- 105 Esther Dr Easley, SC$59K211,350
- 104 Esther Dr Easley, SC$67K21777
- 1089 S Pendleton St Easley, SC--------
- 1093 S Pendleton St Easley, SC$110K321,872
- 1092 S Pendleton St Easley, SC$69K------
- 107 Esther Dr Easley, SC$83K311,160
- 106 Esther Dr Easley, SC$62K21710
- 109 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$87K311,123
- 107 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$100K31.251,286
- 105 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$74K21866
- 1099 S Pendleton St Easley, SC$122K------
- 103 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$74K21695
- 108 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$115K32.251,504
- 106 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$109K311,519
- 104 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$93K311,155
- 102 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$90K311,311
- 100 Pope Field Rd Easley, SC$103K321,247
- 109 Esther Dr Easley, SC$72K32950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292