103 Fountain Grass Ct, Hercules, CA 945473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Entire 1st floor is hardwood icluding pantry
and under stair closet.
All appliances are stainless steel.
Silestone counter top and back splash.
Walk in pantry. Closet under stairs.
2nd flr laundry room with washer dryer (both/stay)
We are on the same side of the street as Rfugio park about 1/4 mile walk to park and grocery store.
High school Middle school, Rec Center, Libabry, Post office, Shopping, & bus stops conviently withinn walking distance.
- Lot: 4,635 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $492,500
- Price/sqft: $232
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 415 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4064710579
- Zillow Home ID: 67400647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Fountain Grass Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94547 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hercules, and 4.5% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94547 home values.
- 109 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$485K322,124
- 1003 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$485K42.52,093
- 1009 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$492K42.52,093
- 115 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$610K32.52,412
- 115 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$511K32.52,393
- 100 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$519K432,410
- 1015 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$492K42.52,093
- 8 Range Ct Hercules, CA$245K221,164
- 106 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$487K42.52,093
- 112 Fountain Grass Ct Hercules, CA$492K432,410
- 7 Range Ct Hercules, CA$369K32.51,434
- 6 Range Ct Hercules, CA$364K32.51,434
- 5 Range Ct Hercules, CA$369K32.51,596
- 1021 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$561K43.52,800
- 1006 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$519K432,410
- 9 Range Ct Hercules, CA$231K221,164
- 1027 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$513K432,410
- 10 Range Ct Hercules, CA$348K32.51,434
- 1012 Lavender Pl Hercules, CA$517K432,410
- 4 Range Ct Hercules, CA$270K221,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!