This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $169-440K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Greenwood is $19,503.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Greenwood is $17,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- All time views: 4,150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior: Wood
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 75+%
- Eating Area: Pantry
- Basement Description: Finished
- Exterior: Brick
- Interior: Skylights
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Annually
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Appliances: MicroHood
- Contingency: Backup Pending Other
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Interior: Ceiling Raised
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Double Sinks
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Whirlpool Tub
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Ceiling Cathedral
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Foundation: Basement Poured Concrete
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Eating Area: Center Island
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace
- Garage Parking Other: Finished Garage
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Porch: Open Porch
- Equipment: Security Alarm Paid
- Eating Area: Living Room
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Pavers
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Equipment: Water Softener Paid
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,798 sqft
- Parcel #: 41-02-31-023-045.000-026
- Zillow Home ID: 85439773
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Greenwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Greenwood Community High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.