103 Lake Leaf Dr, Bastrop, TX 786024 beds, 4 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 39 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 9444795
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- AC \ Central Air,Bodyof Water \ Lake Bastrop,Construction \ Frame,Construction \ Stone Veneer,Dining Description \ Breakfast Area,Exterior Features \ Patio-Covered,Exterior Features \ Porch-Open,FEMA 100 Yr Flood Plain \ Unknown,Fence \ Wood,Fireplace Features \ Family Room,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Sheet Vinyl,Flooring \ Tile - Hard,Flooring \ Wood,Foundation Details \ Slab,Garage Description \ Detached,Heating \ Central Heat,Interior Features \ None,Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Appliances \ Range-Free Standing,Kitchen Appliances \ Refrigerator,Kitchen Appliances \ Water Heater Electric,Laundry Location \ Utility/Laundry Room,Listing Financing \ Cash,Listing Financing \ Conventional,Listing Financing \ FHA,Listing Financing \ VA,Master Description \ 2 Closets,Master Description \ Garden Tub,Master Description \ Jetted Tub,Property Sub Type \ House,Property Type \ Residential,Region \ Bastrop/Smithville,Roof \ Composition Shingle,Rooms \ Converted Garage,Rooms \ Office/Study,Sewer \ Septic on Property,Steps \ Back Steps,Steps \ Exterior Steps,Steps \ Front Steps,Stories Lookup \ 2,Utilities \ Electricity on Property,View \ Lake/River,Water Source \ Private Water Co,Waterfront Description \ Lake,
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Foundation type: Crossed Walls
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R53981
- Zillow Home ID: 95010815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Lake Leaf Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Bastrop, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bastrop.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- # A$104K----975
Nearby Schools in Bastrop
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292