- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,495 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 204828
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement, 43 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Style \ Cape, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Floor \ Wood, Views \ Hill\Mountain, Views \ Seasonal, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Garage \ None, Right to Farm Comm \ No, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Appliances Incl \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Floor \ Carpet, Heat\Cool \ Hot Water, Views \ Distant, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Fuel \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Exterior Amenities \ Patio, Region \ Berkshire - North, Survey \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Insulation \ Unknown, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Floor \ Linoleum, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Lot Description \ Corner, Parking Spaces Type \ Off Street, Hot Water \ Tankless, Status \ Pending, Limited Service \ No, Yr Blt Description \ Approximate, Contingent \ No, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Internet Service \ DSL Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Parcel #: M:079 B:0000 L:82
- Zillow Home ID: 56808584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $50-132K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01247 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for North Adams as a whole. Among 01247 homes, this home is 28.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% lower than in North Adams, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01247 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Adams.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01247 home values.
|107 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$79K||6||2||1,575|
|102 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$122K||3||1.5||1,930|
|17-19 Laurel Ave North Adams, MA||$101K||6||2||2,532|
|112 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$84K||3||1||1,483|
|22 Laurel Ave North Adams, MA||$90K||3||1||1,204|
|106 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$103K||3||1||1,391|
|118 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$93K||4||2||2,040|
|89 1/2 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$83K||5||2||1,596|
|125 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$119K||3||2||1,503|
|Liberty St North Adams, MA||$119K||--||--||--|
|23-25 Laurel Ave North Adams, MA||$117K||4||2||2,952|
|94-96 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$126K||4||3||3,018|
|93-95 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$85K||6||2||2,336|
|124 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$81K||2||1||1,056|
|89 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$121K||4||3||2,952|
|111-113 Hall St North Adams, MA||$92K||4||2||2,328|
|139 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$122K||8||2||2,929|
|117 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$101K||2||1||1,365|
|82 Liberty St North Adams, MA||$100K||3||1||1,742|
|92 Hospital Ave North Adams, MA||$181K||4||2||2,157|
Nearby Schools in North Adams
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-7 & ungraded1.0 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.