A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 958 sqft
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,916 all time views
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $418
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Country English, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 01124108000
- Zillow Home ID: 16113604
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $466-715K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 13.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|107 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$529K||2||2||1,244|
|102 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$530K||2||2||1,244|
|106 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$568K||2||2||1,200|
|111 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$512K||2||2||1,215|
|110 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$563K||2||2||1,100|
|115 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$581K||2||2||1,215|
|114 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$579K||2||2||1,215|
|118 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$518K||2||2||1,131|
|303 Gault St Santa Cruz, CA||$658K||3||1||1,003|
|311 Gault St Santa Cruz, CA||$780K||2||1||1,628|
|123 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$530K||2||2||1,244|
|122 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$542K||2||2||1,244|
|127 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$532K||2||2||1,244|
|126 Library Ln Santa Cruz, CA||$535K||2||2||1,244|
|716 Darwin St Santa Cruz, CA||$776K||3||2||1,319|
|703 Darwin St Santa Cruz, CA||$823K||3||3||1,532|
|224 Gault St Santa Cruz, CA||$968K||3||--||1,936|
|711 Darwin St Santa Cruz, CA||$649K||2||2||1,000|
|727 Hanover St Santa Cruz, CA||$947K||4||1||1,710|
|320 Gault St Santa Cruz, CA||$2.01M||8||6||4,071|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
De Laveaga Elementary (assigned)K-51.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.