103 Middlebury Ave, Akron, OH 443054 beds, 1 bath, 1,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,028 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 124 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $37,550
- Price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: 3600158
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6828740
- Zillow Home ID: 35468727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Middlebury Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Middlebury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% less than in Akron, and 15.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Middlebury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Middlebury home values.
- 99 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH--331,314
- 109 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$47K321,513
- 115 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$44K421,513
- 95 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$104K532,341
- 91 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$68K421,823
- 117 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$52K311,144
- 86 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$75K31.51,640
- 87 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$85K332,249
- 123 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$44K311,725
- 176 Roswell St Akron, OH$49K311,320
- 162 Roswell St Akron, OH$38K311,344
- 156 Roswell St Akron, OH$60K421,685
- 168 Roswell St Akron, OH$40K311,140
- 170 Roswell St Akron, OH$38K311,144
- 71 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$67K521,853
- 150 Roswell St Akron, OH$56K221,868
- 104 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$65K311,754
- 108 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$59K61.51,941
- 100 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$55K311,838
- 114 Middlebury Ave Akron, OH$80K52.51,698
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292