103 Mount Vernon St, Boston, MA 021084 beds, 4 baths, 2,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $910
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01782 S:050
- Zillow Home ID: 59173036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Mount Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beacon Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.1% lower than in Boston, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 30 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.55M32.51,194
- 105 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.57M42.53,005
- 101 Mount Vernon St APT 3 Boston, MA$1.37M221,414
- 29 Cedar Lane Way UNIT 29 Boston, MA$673K11930
- 116 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$554K11700
- 107 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.56M322,899
- 32 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.78M32.51,684
- 116 Mount Vernon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$490K11570
- 116 Mount Vernon St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$483K11600
- 116 Mount Vernon St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$1.01M21.51,246
- 34 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.77M32.51,463
- 116 Mount Vernon St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$445K11445
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 2 Boston, MA--Studio1450
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 4 Boston, MA--Studio13
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 5 Boston, MA$884K11500
- 112 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.48M332,563
- 114 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.34M332,139
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!