103 Pettitte Pl, Princeton, NC 275694 beds, 3 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110802412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Pettitte Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.3% less than in Princeton, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Princeton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27569 home values.
- 403 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$150K321,405
- 402 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$150K321,410
- 109 Hampton Ln Princeton, NC$152K321,430
- 300 Beckett Dr Princeton, NC$164K321,559
- 306 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$168K321,600
- 303 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$196K432,378
- 311 Beckett Dr Princeton, NC$149K321,333
- 306 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$110K321,598
- 205 Beckett Dr Princeton, NC$169K321,633
- 104 Hampton Ln Princeton, NC$146K321,404
- 102 Hampton Ln Princeton, NC$132K321,411
- 302 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$168K3--1,846
- 112 Hudson Dr # 0 Princeton, NC--321,713
- 114 Hudson Dr Princeton, NC$166K321,810
- 108 Hudson Dr Princeton, NC$148K321,400
- 300 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$200K32.52,252
- 202 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$143K321,349
- 3725 Pikeville Princeton Rd Princeton, NC$169K------
- 101 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$141K4--1,345
- 102 Wakefield Dr Princeton, NC$169K32.51,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292