This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 400 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $200,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Allowance, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,902 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:B-20 B:0005 L:0103
- Zillow Home ID: 109739044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $274-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts Salmon Brook home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Granby as a whole. Among Salmon Brook homes, this home is valued 72.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Salmon Brook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.8% lower than in Granby, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Salmon Brook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Granby.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Salmon Brook home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 504 Cider Barrel Way|
Nearby Schools in Granby
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.