- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
103 Rose Hill Rd, Richmond, VA 232295 beds, 4 baths, 3,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $535,000
- Finished basement, 456 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 7567349201
- Zillow Home ID: 12348773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Rose Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% less than in Tuckahoe, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tuckahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23229 home values.
- 101 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$418K32.52,440
- 105 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$484K432,495
- 102 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$413K331,763
- 100 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$623K443,272
- 102 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$609K43.53,743
- 104 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$444K42.52,736
- 107 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$559K53.53,287
- 107 Rose Hill Rd Henrico, VA$528K543,300
- 104 Rose Hill Rd Henrico, VA$537K43.53,306
- 104 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$550K43.53,306
- 100 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$595K33.52,746
- 7 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$453K32.52,773
- 6 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$477K432,606
- 106 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$678K43.53,292
- 106 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$570K343,425
- 109 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$462K43.53,225
- 8101 Longwood Rd Richmond, VA$602K543,324
- 108 Rose Hill Rd Richmond, VA$492K32.53,300
- 8106 Longwood Rd Richmond, VA$597K43.53,519
- 103 Gaymont Rd Richmond, VA$535K43.52,874
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292