- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
103 S Becket St, Cary, NC 275133 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $265,000
- Parking: 696 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,591 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 075310472189000
- Zillow Home ID: 6497746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 S Becket Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% higher than in Cary, and 19% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27513 home values.
- 105 S Becket St Cary, NC$250K--2.52,112
- 710 Trappers Run Dr Cary, NC$222K--2.51,842
- 101 S Becket St Cary, NC$255K--2.52,060
- 712 Trappers Run Dr Cary, NC$198K331,720
- 212 Trackers Rd Cary, NC$225K431,950
- 214 Trackers Rd Cary, NC$198K--2.51,636
- 106 S Becket St Cary, NC$305K42.52,850
- 714 Trappers Run Dr Cary, NC$229K--2.52,268
- 216 Trackers Rd Cary, NC$216K32.51,844
- 102 S Becket St Cary, NC$248K42.52,264
- 104 S Becket St Cary, NC$257K--2.52,048
- 220 Leckford Way Cary, NC$250K32.52,158
- 709 Trappers Run Dr Cary, NC$248K42.52,350
- 100 S Becket St Cary, NC$254K32.52,127
- 215 Leckford Way Cary, NC$217K--2.51,805
- 218 Trackers Rd Cary, NC$201K--2.51,670
- 109 S Knightsbridge Rd Cary, NC$254K--22,406
- 101 Kalida Ct Cary, NC$226K----2,304
- 202 N Becket St Cary, NC$279K----2,830
- 107 S Knightsbridge Rd Cary, NC$260K--2.52,427
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292