A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $287,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Air Condition \ Central 1, Air Condition \ Electric, Appliances \ CookTop, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ DoubleOven, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ SecSystem, Category \ Residential, Construction \ FullBrick, Fireplace \ GasLog, Fireplace \ One, FTR_WATERPROP \ Pond, Garage/Carport \ AttachedGar, Garage/Carport \ DoorOpener, Garage/Carport \ FrontEntry, Garage/Carport \ ThreeCarGar, Heat \ Central 1, Heat \ Electric, Listing Status \ Active, Loan Data \ Qualify, Outdoor \ Curb/Gutters, Outdoor \ CvrdPatio, Outdoor \ CvrdPorch, Outdoor \ OtherFeature, Outdoor \ ParkNearby, Outdoor \ Sidewalks, Outdoor \ SprinklerSys, Outdoor \ UndgrndUtil, Outdoor \ View, Photo Indicator \ MultiPhotos, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Style \ 1 1/2 Story, Sub Structure \ Slab
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,990 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1509324002023061
- Zillow Home ID: 109182914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $242-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 35758 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Madison as a whole. Among 35758 homes, this home is valued 41.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35758, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Madison, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35758 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35758 home values.
|105 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$226K||3||2||2,270|
|101 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||--||--||--||--|
|107 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$290K||4||4||3,180|
|107 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$239K||4||3.5||3,158|
|102 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$243K||5||3.5||2,993|
|104 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$258K||--||3||2,832|
|100 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$232K||--||2.5||2,423|
|106 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$263K||4||4||--|
|109 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$253K||4||3||--|
|5220 Wall Triana Hwy Madison, AL||--||--||1||1,440|
|190 Little Oak Madison, AL||$224K||3||3||2,778|
|108 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$263K||4||4||3,007|
|192 Little Oak Madison, AL||$230K||4||2.5||2,837|
|Gillespie Rd Madison, AL||--||--||--||--|
|111 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$232K||--||--||2,399|
|110 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$279K||4||4||2,990|
|191 Little Oak Madison, AL||$276K||--||3.5||3,052|
|194 Little Oak Madison, AL||$292K||4||4||3,250|
|5206 Wall Triana Hwy Madison, AL||--||2||1||1,160|
|112 Spencer Grn Madison, AL||$238K||--||--||2,605|
Nearby Schools in Madison
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.