- Lot: 32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 439 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1987 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 71593535
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 15 spaces
- Partial basement
- Sports Court
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Extra Flue, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00011 B:0014B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56867788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02769 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Rehoboth as a whole. Among 02769 homes, this home is 26.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02769, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Rehoboth, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02769 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rehoboth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02769 home values.
|99 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$323K||6||2||1,740|
|2 Mohegan Way Rehoboth, MA||$407K||4||2.5||2,909|
|1 Mohegan Way Rehoboth, MA||$300K||3||2||1,714|
|9 Medberry Ln Rehoboth, MA||$411K||3||3||1,985|
|5 Medberry Ln Rehoboth, MA||$398K||3||2.5||2,296|
|98 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$371K||3||2.5||2,176|
|105 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$244K||3||1||1,007|
|6 Medberry Ln Rehoboth, MA||$371K||3||2||1,769|
|102 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,794|
|1 Medberry Ln Rehoboth, MA||$501K||3||2.5||2,762|
|94 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$434K||4||2.5||2,759|
|2 Medberry Ln Rehoboth, MA||$359K||3||2||1,968|
|90 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$395K||3||2||2,324|
|96 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$453K||4||2.5||2,800|
|115 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$270K||3||1||1,472|
|119 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$260K||3||1.5||1,164|
|3 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$248K||3||1||1,184|
|78 Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$554K||4||4||3,857|
|2 Old Spring St Rehoboth, MA||$526K||4||2.5||2,775|
|16 Martin St Rehoboth, MA||$313K||2||1.5||2,086|
Nearby Schools in Rehoboth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
3-5 & ungraded2.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!