103 Summer St, Blackstone, MA 01504
Sold on 12/19/13: $234,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,144 sq ft
- Lot:1.38 acres
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $234,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Split Entry,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room
- Covered Parking Spaces4
- Days on Zillow119
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID57566331
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #M:0015 B:0000 L:29-B
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Summer Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01504 home values.
- # A$365K43.02,894
Nearby Schools in Blackstone
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292