103 Turben Ct, Greenville, SC 296074 beds, 2 baths, 2,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Move in ready!
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite in kitchen and master bath. Hdwood floors in public (non BR) areas. Tile floors in baths.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,447 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0539410100200
- Zillow Home ID: 67613890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Turben Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Greenville, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 105 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$221K42.52,504
- 9 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$218K42.52,869
- 11 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$227K42.52,833
- 7 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$202K42.52,614
- 107 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$232K42.52,833
- 102 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$221K42.52,504
- 5 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$215K42.52,869
- 7 Creek Arbor Ct Greenville, SC$289K442,871
- 100 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$234K42.52,550
- 106 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$222K42.52,699
- 3 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$214K42.52,504
- 1 Breezewood Ct Greenville, SC$238K43.52,813
- 109 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$227K42.52,588
- 8 Creek Arbor Ct Greenville, SC$245K42.53,433
- 2 Breezewood Ct Greenville, SC$211K42.52,480
- 108 Turben Ct Greenville, SC$249K432,800
- 2 Woodsmoke Ct Greenville, SC$242K432,600
- 5 Creek Arbor Ct Greenville, SC$222K42.52,774
- 1 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$221K42.52,309
- 201 Dothan Ct Greenville, SC$230K42.52,813
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292