A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 6,625 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $149,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 192 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ None, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Minimum Lease \ No Minimum, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 1628980000
- Zillow Home ID: 45091373
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-148K.
Market guideZillow predicts Seminole Heights home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33604 homes, this home is valued 34.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 133.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% higher than in Tampa, and 262.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
|105 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$180K||3||1||1,526|
|102 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||2||1||644|
|112 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||--||2||1||864|
|100 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$135K||--||--||--|
|101 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$140K||2||1||1,200|
|104 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$75K||2||1||816|
|102 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$71K||1||1||504|
|107 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$137K||3||1||1,126|
|114 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||3||2||944|
|106 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$92K||2||1||760|
|6828 N Florida Ave Tampa, FL||$197K||--||--||1,288|
|116 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$86K||5||2||1,100|
|108 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$103K||2||1||826|
|107 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$162K||4||2.5||1,641|
|105 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$128K||2||1||1,273|
|111 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$91K||1||1||672|
|111 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$100K||2||1||992|
|118 W Sligh Ave Tampa, FL||$79K||1||1||865|
|110 W Elm St Tampa, FL||$91K||1||1||780|
|115 W Hiawatha St Tampa, FL||$149K||3||1.5||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.