A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1828
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,765 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:074 B:015
- Zillow Home ID: 60014671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $284-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06479 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Hartford as a whole. Among 06479 homes, this home is valued 45.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06479, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1342.9% higher than in Hartford, and 1407.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06479 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06479 home values.
|102 West St Plantsville, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,288|
|116 West St Plantsville, CT||$197K||3||2||1,384|
|121 West St Plantsville, CT||$206K||2||1.5||1,456|
|78 West St Plantsville, CT||$410K||5||3.5||3,992|
|85 West St Plantsville, CT||$211K||3||2||1,920|
|209 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$218K||3||3||1,444|
|209 Prospect St UNIT 209 Plantsville, CT||$197K||3||2||1,444|
|207 Prospect St UNIT 207 Plantsville, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,684|
|131 West St Plantsville, CT||$187K||3||1||1,540|
|88 West St Plantsville, CT||$381K||4||3.5||3,325|
|67 West St Plantsville, CT||$330K||3||2||2,599|
|130 West St Plantsville, CT||$318K||4||2.5||2,356|
|193 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$319K||2||2.5||3,120|
|250 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$475K||4||2.5||4,052|
|243 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$318K||4||2||2,870|
|147 West St Plantsville, CT||$236K||5||2.5||2,058|
|253 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$226K||Studio||--||1,705|
|191 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$346K||6||3||3,120|
|182 Prospect St Plantsville, CT||$287K||4||2||2,628|
|155 West St Plantsville, CT||$177K||3||1||1,108|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!