A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $239,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rear/Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Other Room 2 Description \ Extra Storage, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Parcel #: 00078510
- Zillow Home ID: 114456352
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will increase 1% next year. Among 06247 homes, this home is valued 15.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06247, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in Hampton, and 33.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06247 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!