103 Woodview Ln, Morris, NY 138083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Neighbors are friendly,helpful when needed and quiet.
- Lot: 3.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 605 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Wall
- Price/sqft: $118
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- A 2nd building contains a large workshop ,garage & guestroom. There is also a summer house.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115660126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Woodview Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 121 Woodview Ln Morris, NY$146K------
- 103 Woodview Ln Morris, NY$183K------
- 208 County Highway 10 Morris, NY--------
- 121 Woodview Ln Morris, NY$129K31.5--
- 186 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$119K------
- 120 Sampson Rd Morris, NY$47K------
- 170 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$196K------
- 145 Sampson Rd Morris, NY$99K------
- 144 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$195K------
- 128 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$51K------
- 294 Light Hill Rd Morris, NY--------
- 124 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$43K------
- 117 County Highway 10 Morris, NY--------
- 112 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$100K------
- 1111 County Highway 8 Morris, NY--------
- 108 County Highway 10 Morris, NY$106K------
- 102 County Highway 10 Morris, NY--------
- 1136 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$127K----924
- 111 County Highway 10 Morris, NY--------
- 1148 County Highway 8 Morris, NY$156K----1,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.