- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
103 Wrenhaven Way, Cary, NC 275186 beds, 5 baths, 4,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- HOA Fee: $578
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 1999 for $505,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 758 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 527 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,814 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 077101160047000
- Zillow Home ID: 6525023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 103 Wrenhaven Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27518 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Cary, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27518 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27518 home values.
- 102 Weeping Beech Way Cary, NC$494K--3.53,711
- 101 Wrenhaven Way Cary, NC$607K--3.54,407
- 104 Weeping Beech Way Cary, NC$516K--3.53,885
- 104 Wrenhaven Way Cary, NC$530K----3,996
- 102 Wrenhaven Way Cary, NC$614K665,169
- 108 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$479K--3.53,696
- 102 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$596K54.54,560
- 211 Birkhaven Dr Cary, NC$566K----4,452
- 109 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$440K--3.53,231
- 105 Weeping Beech Way Cary, NC$517K--33,422
- 111 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$432K--3.53,069
- 209 Birkhaven Dr Cary, NC$547K444,593
- 107 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$485K----3,799
- 103 Weeping Beech Way Cary, NC$626K----5,257
- 113 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$449K--33,433
- 101 Weeping Beech Way Cary, NC$513K--3.53,869
- 208 Birkhaven Dr Cary, NC$605K----4,803
- 115 Braelands Dr Cary, NC$515K--3.53,608
- 102 Monarch Way Cary, NC$413K--33,626
- 101 Monarch Way Cary, NC$476K--3.53,788
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!