1030 Adams St NW, Roanoke, VA 240172 beds, 1 bath, 874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,473 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $19,700
- Price/sqft: $23
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 2762018
- Zillow Home ID: 49660072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1030 Adams St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.5% greater than in Roanoke, and 40.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24017 home values.
- 1036 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$78K3--1,059
- 1020 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$103K3--1,297
- 3813 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$57K3--1,468
- 3812 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$107K4--1,789
- 3810 Melrose Ave NW Roanoke, VA$86K321,261
- 3817 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$67K3--943
- 1019 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$53K3--960
- 1015 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$64K2--898
- 3816 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$105K4--1,789
- 1008 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$65K3--1,186
- 1011 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$78K2--984
- 3823 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$87K3--1,926
- 3815 Michigan Ave NW Roanoke, VA$51K2--855
- 1007 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$61K2--665
- 1004 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$76K3--1,110
- 3822 Dakota Ave NW Roanoke, VA$112K3--1,365
- 3819 Michigan Ave NW Roanoke, VA$74K31968
- 1003 Adams St NW Roanoke, VA$73K2--1,036
- 1020 Fentress St NW Roanoke, VA$81K3--1,166
- 1016 Fentress St NW Roanoke, VA$53K2--780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!