A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $83,900
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 308 sqft
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment/Appliances \ Other - Call Agent, Exterior Features \ Fence - Wood, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Front Door Faces \ W, Furnished \ None, General County Loc \ Central, Home Owners Assoc \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ No, Lot Description \ East of US1, Measurements From \ Tax Rolls, Parking \ 1 Car Attchd Garage, Pool \ None, Property Status \ Bank Owned, Res Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof \ Shingle - Asphalt, Split Bedroom \ No, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ ROSE HILL ESTATES UNIT 1 2ND SEC, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Waterfront \ No
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,437 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 24 3626260000C0002000
- Zillow Home ID: 54605032
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32953 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Merritt Island as a whole. Among 32953 homes, this home is valued 51.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in Merritt Island, and 91.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32953 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Merritt Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32953 home values.
|1040 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$87K||3||2||1,225|
|1020 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$128K||4||2||1,922|
|1025 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$92K||3||2||1,252|
|1035 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$93K||3||2||1,170|
|Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$102K||3||2||1,168|
|1015 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$102K||3||2||1,168|
|Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$106K||3||2||1,366|
|1010 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$106K||3||2||1,366|
|1050 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$99K||3||2||1,366|
|1025 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$80K||3||2||1,196|
|1015 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$126K||3||2||1,362|
|1035 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$99K||3||2||1,252|
|995 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$104K||3||2||1,298|
|1045 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$113K||3||2||1,506|
|995 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$96K||3||2||1,225|
|990 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$92K||3||2||1,252|
|1045 Cocoa St Merritt Island, FL||$114K||4||2||1,490|
|985 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$93K||3||2||1,253|
|1030 Date Ave Merritt Island, FL||$87K||3||2||1,204|
|1030 Butia St Merritt Island, FL||$114K||3||2||1,427|
Nearby Schools in Merritt Island
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!