A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,062 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,030 all time views
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $835,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $529
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 384 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 11049007
- Zillow Home ID: 79842989
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $735-968K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lakewood home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Lakewood homes, this home is valued 21% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lakewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 183.3% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lakewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood home values.
|1028 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$933K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1032 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$809K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1034 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$921K||4||3.5||1,725|
|1026 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$968K||4||3.5||1,725|
|1017 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$935K||3||3.5||1,609|
|1024 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$967K||4||4||1,725|
|1036 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$884K||4||3.5||1,725|
|1025 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$928K||3||3.5||1,609|
|1019 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$870K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1022 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$948K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1015 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$937K||3||3.5||1,609|
|1038 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$800K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1027 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$945K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1020 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$842K||3||2.5||1,400|
|1021 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$919K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1013 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$841K||2||2.5||1,579|
|1033 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$801K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1040 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$705K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1029 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$911K||3||3.5||1,615|
|1018 Jena Ter Sunnyvale, CA||$947K||3||3.5||1,609|
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!