- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1030 N Gardena Ave, Rialto, CA 923763 beds, 2 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 0127341120000
- Zillow Home ID: 17209469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1030 N Gardena Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92376 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Rialto, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92376 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92376 home values.
- 1042 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$230K421,308
- 1018 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$241K321,231
- 1029 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$247K321,231
- 1041 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$258K521,286
- 1017 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$244K321,224
- 1054 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$254K321,224
- 1006 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$241K421,308
- 1029 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$232K421,286
- 1017 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$261K321,840
- 1053 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$255K421,308
- 1005 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$303K421,648
- 1041 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$225K321,224
- 1066 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$279K421,594
- 990 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$234K321,224
- 1053 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$223K421,308
- 991 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$307K432,193
- 1065 N Willow Ave Rialto, CA$259K321,224
- 991 N Gardena Ave Rialto, CA$234K321,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292