- Lot: 1.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,404 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 4424833
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Style \ Ranch, Water Type \ Lake, LotDescription \ ROW to Water, Water Access Description \ ROW, Foundation \ Concrete, Electric \ 200 Amp, LotDescription \ Country Setting, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, Driveway \ Gravel, Roof \ Standing Seam, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, LotDescription \ Walking Trails, Amenities \ Other, Style \ Raised Ranch, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Pellet Stove, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), LotDescription \ Snowmobile Trail, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, Construction \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Gas Heat Stove, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Interior Features CF \ Gas Heat Stove, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Family, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Dog Fence, LotDescription \ Lake Rights, Floors CF \ Bamboo, Exterior \ Shake, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ B, Water Body Name \ Highland Lake
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,905 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: STOD M:113 L:68
- Zillow Home ID: 112995704
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $137-430K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03464 homes, this home is 38% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Stoddard, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stoddard.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1041 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$240K||2||1||752|
|1043 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$166K||2||1||1,350|
|1019 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$313K||3||2||700|
|1016 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$299K||3||2||2,030|
|1055 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$421K||4||2||2,226|
|30 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH||$125K||2||1||896|
|40 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH||$128K||2||1||864|
|31 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH||$124K||2||1||816|
|1063 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$110K||2||1||780|
|1062 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$103K||2||1||680|
|41 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH||$105K||1||--||448|
|1 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH||$252K||2||1||1,004|
|60 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH||$156K||3||1||1,192|
|11 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH||$211K||2||1||1,456|
|990 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$153K||1||1||936|
|25 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH||$141K||3||1||1,170|
|45 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH||$134K||2||1||1,168|
|1098 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$123K||2||1||736|
|28 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH||$138K||3||1||972|
|1107 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH||$203K||3||2||1,565|
Nearby Schools in Stoddard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.